We see the value blogs bring to our colleagues and clients every day. In digestible chunks, they provide insight on a current industry topic, or maybe even new perspective on an old one, while linking to other helpful content across the web. Blogs give readers the power to learn and stay up to date on industry news.If you aren't following a few PR blogs to do the same for yourself in the marketing communications world, we've created a list of some of our favorite blogs to help you start. Tip: Bookmark two or three and make an effort to skim through them each morning before checking emails!Aside from our own FH Rhumba Room, which you have clearly found, we like these PR blogs (in addition to these, which we've blogged about previously):
- PR Daily. There is no shortage of content on PR Daily. It's a great mix of tip lists, current event analysis and study findings.
- Spin Sucks. Our favorite posts here are "Spin Sucks Inquisitions." PR experts sit down for question and answer time, opening up about their experiences and thoughts on where the PR industry is going.
- Millennial Marketing. Just like it says, this blog focuses on digital trends affecting millennials. The bloggers do a great job of connecting recent report findings to the workplace.
- ComPRhension. PRSA's official blog provides reliable and timely insight, infused with useful links to upcoming webinars and conferences.
- Bulldog Reporter. We love the separation of topics, none of which shy away from data. You can check out marketing trends, thought leaders, business updates and profiles on PR pros.
- Muck Rack Daily. Punchy and centered around current events, this blog is a great read for younger PR pros. There's even a Question of the Day revolving around both PR news and trivia.
- Cision. Graphically beautiful with a wide variety of topics, Cision's official blog offers news and best practice applicable to public relations professionals across most all industries.
- PR Week. Another blog that runs the gamut in content. PR Week offers valuable advice for executives looking for timely, authoritative, insightful content to navigate the ever changing PR landscape.
Did we miss any you enjoy reading? Let us know in the comments below or over on Facebook.